A True Short Story
A company was selling their solution XYZ like hot cakes to high tech companies in the West. With the Opportunity app, they pushed the XYZ play to all reps with high tech accounts. A rep in the East got an iPad alert. He took our app to a customer meeting and showed high tech references, datasheets, and collateral. His customer responded, "This is relevant. Let's meet." The rep left the meeting, tapped in our app, and added a $XXXK Opportunity which went into CRM.
What It Is
Its an iPad app...
- Increased sales pipeline (you get a report)
- Faster revenue ramp for new reps
- Faster revenue ramp for acquisitions
- More CRM Opportunities
- Increased sales rep confidence
- Fewer emails that the field does not read
- *Sales Reps* show customer testimonial videos, demos and collateral, send role-specific emails
- *Marketing* surgically targets plays to accounts based upon characteristics and routes plays to appropriate reps
- *Managers* measure incremental pipeline
- *Opportunity Integrates to Salesforce, Sugar, and other CRM systems.
How We Are Different:
- The other guys: "Here's an easy way to search for a presentation and present it on your iPad."
- 01Click: "Here's a solution that your named account Acme will find valuable. Go present it to them and either add $'s to CRM or tell us why you've qualified it out."
- 01Click: "Here's a report showing the $ pipeline added by reps through the app."
Who Needs It:
Enterprise software companies, high tech hardware OEMs, industrial equipment companies, others who sell many solutions to many verticals, companies in acquisition mode